Comment on page
Installing the App
Released is available for Jira Cloud via the Atlassian Marketplace.
To install Released via the Atlassian Marketplace, follow these steps:
To install Released on your Jira Cloud site, follow these steps:
- 1.Sign in to your Jira Cloud site.
- 2.Open the Apps menu located in the navigation header bar.
- 3.Choose Find new apps from the menu options.
- 4.Search for Released and click on the app item in the results list.
- 5.Click Try it free to initiate the app installation process. Please note that Jira might take a moment to process this request.
If you encounter a prolonged installation process or receive an indefinite error message in Jira, such as "We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup," there are a few common causes for this issue.
It is typically related to either a missing or invalid payment method or an open quote (account in arrears). It's important to note that even though the Released trial, as well as your Jira trial or plan, may be free, Atlassian requires a valid payment method on file to initiate trials of third-party apps.